Benefits of the Leading Edge Alliance
In every business, small or large, new ways of working, competing, living and growing are developing every day. While other organisations are trying to cope with these changes, Allworths and the member firms embrace them. Because in a changing world, providing the right answers is what our business is all about.
The Leading Edge Alliance is ranked in 2011 as the 2nd largest international professional association of independently-owned accounting and consulting firms in the world. The Leading Edge Alliance enables member firms to access the resources of a multibillion dollar global professional services organisation, providing business development, professional training and education, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities nationally and globally, around the corner and around the world.
- Over 90 Countries, 450 offices & 160 firms
- 1615 Partners
- 15,200 professional staff & 19,800 total staff
Members are quality firms who are successful, have enduring client relationships, and long standing ties to their communities. The Alliance provides members with an impressive combination: the comprehensive size and scope of a large multinational company while providing the continuity, consistency and quality service of a local firm.
Member firms have ready access to the best and brightest teams of business advisors – a peer-to-peer connection that provides the right business solutions for our client’s.
The Leading Edge Alliance offers:
- Access to extensive teams of qualified accountants and business advisors world wide.
- A peer-to-peer connection that provides the right solutions for clients.
- Innovative, practice proven strategies for improving performance in management, business processes, finance, operations, information technology and marketing.
- A leading knowledge resource for multi-disciplinary information and industry-specific expertise responsive to clients’ unique needs.
- The strength and reputation to attract the highest quality team members.