We have a growing number of overseas clients establishing subsidiaries or branches throughout Australia and we are regularly involved in this process on their behalf.
If you have a Permanent Establishment in Australia (which can be as simple as having an employee researching the Market) you will be required to establish a company or branch and register with the relevant government authorities.
Benefits of having a business in Australia
There are numerous reasons our overseas clients have established subsidiaries in Australia. Some of the benefits of having a business presence in Australia include:
- Australia offers a variety of business opportunities across a broad range of industries, from traditional industries like agribusiness and mining where Australia’s competitive advantages are well established, to technology and service sectors like biotechnology, clean energy, and information and communication technology
- Australia has a stable and efficient regulatory environment
- There is a highly skilled and multi-lingual workforce in Australia
- A culture of innovation is prevalent in Australia and encouraged by governments
- Our culture and geographic advantages in our proximity to the fastest growing region in the world
- Establishing companies or branches
- Providing resident director services or resident agent services
- Providing registered office services
- Providing resident public officer and tax agent services
- Arranging government registrations
- Establishing bank accounts
- Tax advice in relation to operating in Australia
- Applying for change of financial year end to correspond to parent entities
- Provision of management accounting services
- Due diligence of companies or businesses you are looking to purchase
Australian Clients expanding overseas
Even the smallest of clients may benefit from trading overseas especially with the expanding Asian market and increasing customer access to your products and/or services.
Benefits of expanding your business overseas
- Expand your market globally
- Increase the value of your business
- Open your business to international interest in purchasing, investing or arranging joint ventures
How can we assist?
We can help foreign investors establish themselves in business in Australia or assist with the purchase of businesses and arrange the necessary regulatory requirements.
Through our international affiliations we can assist Australian clients establish companies or branches all around the world and can advise on the international tax implications.
Contact us today if you are looking at investing in Australia or looking to expand globally.